Sunday, March 21, 2010

Menu for 3.21.10 - 3.27.10

21
Burgers & Chips

22
Steak Strips
Salad

23
SW Chicken  Lasagna
24
Creamy Chicken Penne
25
Mushroom raviolis
26
Caribbean rice n shrimp
27
Italian spaghetti bake
This weeks menu has some new stuff on it for me.  The Caribbean Rice meal is a total mystery to me, but I think Jason will like it.  I will try it out and post if it's a success!  
I will also post the Mushroom Raviolis if it's just the most yummiest ever!  (I'm quite hopeful, since I'm using a BIG shortcut to making my own pasta!)

Here is my shopping list:

Shopping List:       



Produce $

Meat  $

Salad
Mushrooms (2)
Asparagus
Green pepper
Tomato
Shredded Lettuce

Wonton wrappers


Burgers
Steak
Chicken( X3)
Frozen shrimp
Ground turkey 1.5 lb

Dairy  $

Deli $

Sour cream
Milk
Creamer


Shredded cheese, blends
Laughing cow light swiss cheese (2)
Mozzarella cheese
Sliced turkey pepperoni
Lunchmeat
ham

Frozen $

Bread $



Buns
Corn tortilla
Bread


Canned/Staples $

Other $

Penne Noodles (2)
Spaghetti noodles 24 oz
Diced tomatoes (3)
Alfredo sauce
Caribbean rice mix (2)
Olives
Top ramen
Cake mix
Diet soda
Mayo
Pickles

Chips
Nugga bars
Fruit snacks






No comments:

Post a Comment