Saturday, January 30, 2010

Panacakes (as my boys used to call them)

Yummm.... Pancakes! Is there anything more significant on Saturday morning besides pancakes? I think not!
I've dabbled in pancake recipes for years, looking for the "perfect one." I was almost convinced it was only achieved by restaurants, because I love me some restaurant pancakes! But I found it, about 2 months ago. Try them and then try to tell me it's not perfect!
I found the recipe on one of my favorite blogs "Chickens in the road" Suzanne is a romance author turned farmer. She's so stinkin' cute! Anyway, I got a lot of my bread making technique from her as well as this amazing pancake recipe. Plus, can you not love a recipe that gives you a base for so much more? Simply amazing!
Here are the perfect pancakes:

No comments:

Post a Comment